Vacuum Circuit Breaker
VCBsSwitchgears offers a wide range of Vacuum Circuit Breaker, which delivers excellent performance. In order to prevent fires and power surges, these circuit breakers are used in areas where electric crisis may occur. These circuit breakers finds application in medium voltage power system. The different types of Vacuum Circuit Breakers offered by us are:RANGES
- 12 KV VCB Outdoor Roof Bush Panel
- 11kV Double Bus Bar VCB Panel with dual sequence isolator for each incoming source
- 22kV Integra Series VCB Panels
- Outdoor Panel With TVM Vacuum Circuit Breaker
- Ring Main Units upto 36kV Indoor & Outdoor
- Compact and robust design
- Easy integration in cubicle
- High safety, reliability and continuity of service
- Long durability
- Low contact transition resistance
- Up to 10,000 switching operations (M2)
- Optional: Integrated digital unit
Control and protection of the power supply to motors, transformers, capacitors and other feeder circuits. Designed for indoor / outdoor use and is particularly suitable for
- Electric power plants
- Industrial plants
- Commercial buildings
- Pumping stations
- Pipeline stations and
- Transportation systems.
- Large infrastructures: Airports, railways, etc.
- Installation in AIS cubicles
- Power stations: Wind farms
- Utilities: Primary distribution substations
- Industry: Chemical, Iron and steel, automobile, etc.
The V Series VCBs are available at rated voltages of 6.6 to 36 kV, with rated short-circuit breaking capacities from 25 to 40 kA.
:Testing is performed by an independent testing team. Fully Insulated Design and all the operations are behind the closed doors.All components, such as current transformers, voltage transformers and multifunction relays are made of the highest quality materials.Our new generation design has reduced the number of parts, which reduces the chance of failure.SAFETY
:Compartment partitions and an automatic shutter system completely isolate live parts.Comprehensive interlocking mechanisms are used for Safe Operations. VCBs are designed to withstand the huge pressure and burning effect of the arc to withstand in the event of an internal arc fault.HIGH PROTECTION
:Specially designed Multiple Protection Relays are installed to provide protection, measurement, communications and control functionality.FLEXIBLE DESIGN FOR EASY INSTALLATION
:Flexible features like Readily extensible, Panels with main circuit and control cable entry from either the top or bottom are available for easy installation. Installation and testing duration are considerably reduced as the panel is tested in the factory and then delivered as a complete unit.