Automatic Changeover (Generator - Mains)
We offer automatic mains failure panels that are installed for automatic changeover from mains to stand-by generator at the time of power failure. Fabricated from premium quality raw material, these automatic changeover are durable, corrosion resistant, dust and vermin proof. Easy to operate and install, the panels are used in areas like foundries, apartments, textiles, sugar and chemical industries.
AMF Panel & Battery Chargers are used where the generators are installed between main AC and load. It will Start and Stop the Generator automatically and Changeover the EB/Generator lines.
Models & Amps/ Kva Rates: 2Kva, 3Kva, 5Kva, 7.5Kva, 10Kva, 2000Kva and more.
DG synchronizing relays are used to sense the voltage, frequency and phase angle of both the DG and give output command for breaker close when both the DG and give output command for breaker close when both the DGs are synchronized. In automatic synchronizing it also gives command for increasing/decreasing voltage and frequency. In synchronizing panels the other important product, which is used necessarily, is load balance relay. The load balance relay is used to ensure that both DGs share equal load. Teknika has good experience in manufacturing these relays and reputed organization/institutions have used these relays.
- Auto/Manual Selector is available
- Auto delay in start of genset
- Genset stop with delay of 3 minutes
- Hooter-alarm annunciation for fail to start
- Checklist to find the fault and to correct
- 4st switch control for healthy start and stop of genset
- Manual Start & Stop Switch
- Emergency Stop switch is available
- Auto LLOP (Low Lube Oil Pressure) and (High Water Temperature) protections are available. (LLOP & HWT Sensors-Relays are not part of this panel. We provide control wires. Generally generator technicians shall provide this safety sensors according to their Generators standard.)
- Cost of 2nos of 4st/Qst switches and 12V heavy- duty stop solenoid are added
- All comes in a 14 /16 Swg panel with door.
SWITCH GEARS has the following standard Acceptance tests as part of their Draw out type Main Change Over Panel Testing,
- A general visual check shall be earned out. This shall cover measurement of overall dimension, location, number and type of devices, location and connection of terminals etc,
- Manual and electrical operation of Circuit Breakers / Relays shall be checked under the worst conditions of auxiliary supply voltage.
- Dry insulation test with power frequency voltage shall be conducted for the main and auxiliary circuits.
- Insulation resistance of the main and auxiliary circuits shall be checked before and after power frequency voltage withstand test.
- Operation check shall be carried out for every control function /interlocks as per the schematic diagrams by manually simulating fault conditions and operation of control switches/relays etc.
- For equipment bought from other sub-suppliers, certified test reports of tests carried out at the manufacturers works shall be submitted. Normally all routine tests as specified in the relevant standards shall be conducted by the sub-supplier at his works.
- Interchange ability of similar modules shall be checked on a random basis this maybe done on one module of each size.